Hailed as a remedy for hundreds of types of pain and chronic conditions, CBD oil is also very beneficial for those without any illnesses when taken as a supplement. Let’s take a look at five ways that students are taking advantage of the CBD oil which is now being carried in local drug stores.
1) Sleeping – Students, college students in particular, lose a lot of sleep for many reasons. Worrying about tests, lab reports, hectic schedules and also active social lives when they are away from home for the first time in their lives. It takes a while to learn how to pace ourselves during these years and it all adds up to a lack of sleep. Many times, class schedules force you to get out of bed much earlier than you would like but you have to have that chemistry credit, so you have to drag yourself out of the dorm by 7 am to get there on time. CBD taken a few minutes before bedtime can help relax your mind, relieving you of stress and worry, slowing thoughts so that you can sleep. Your muscles will also relax, helping you fall asleep faster and sleep more soundly so that when you wake, you are more rested and full of energy.
2) Stress Relief – Test scores, multiple papers due, full class schedules that can include hours of study each day, allowing little time for anything else can lead to anxiety on top of exhaustion. CBD helps to relieve stress and block the triggers of anxiety and panic which can eventually lead to physical reactions if left to continue unchecked. College and high school are both very stressful and there is a lot of emphasis on getting good grades to get a good job. More students feel pushed harder academically than they were 20, 30, or 40 years ago. Some students find it utterly depressing and the stress can be overwhelming. CBD helps to block this for you so that you can breathe. CBD use has helped many turn away from illegal drugs and stimulants that can be dangerous. There are no harmful side-effects from using CBD oil and it is legal to possess in all 50 states.
3) Pain Relief – Hours of study can result in neck pain, shoulder pain, back pain, and even headaches. Eye strain from reading leads to headaches, migraines and more. Some students are also athletes which leads to more stressful schedules and physical demands too. CBD works better than most NSAID pain relievers to help block chronic pain from backaches and more. In fact, CBD won’t upset your stomach, make you feel tired or impair you in any way. You will not have to worry about bleeding stomach from overuse. Students are also turning to CBD oil as never before because of its ability to help with knee pain, joint pain and muscle recovery after workouts.
4) Mental Clarity – The focus that CBD brings to the table is incredible for many people. Those who suffer from ADHD and ADD often use CBD to help focus on tasks at hand. When you find yourself bothered by every little noise, you can’t absorb what you are reading, which makes studying feel impossible. CBD can help you tune out the outside disruptions and focus on the work in front of you so that you can complete assignments and pass tests. This also will result in lowering your stress levels, so it works like a 2-for-1 when you take CBD oil.
5) Mental Health – Aside from improving focus, we also know that CBD oil works as a neural protectant. It improves brain function and protects your neural network. You may experience better memory and improved moods on top of all the other benefits. When your mood is better, it is so much easier to function, study, and accomplish tasks. It makes it easier for you to prioritize tasks and not overreact to every little setback or problem that will be a part of projects. WIth many students suffering from situation depression, which may be from homesickness and the stress of workload, CBD can help to relieve these symptoms. This is crucial to prevent suicidal tendencies and help you manage your life, even in the hardest times that are filled with pressure.